- 1Create an environment where people with different skills and attributes implement quality standards in pursuit of excellence.
- 2Empower all personnel within the Longshaw organisation to accept and discharge a responsibility for quality.
- 3Promote an organizational culture of success by getting it right, first time every time.
- 1Make employees accountable for their own performance and commitment to achieving quality.
- 2Always operate within the Company’s quality management system to ensure that all activities that affect quality are carried out under controlled conditions.
- 1Carryout periodic reviews of the policy and take into account any changes that may be desirable in the light of current requirements.
- 2Monitor and analyse quality indicators to maintain quality improvements to meet the clients’ needs and expectations.
- 3Provide progressive and structured quality awareness training for site and office personnel.
Copyright © LONGSHAW CONSTRUCTION